• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Museum pics, Log Cabin.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAHMAN

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Here are some of the pics I took from the Log Cabin Museum, there are some items in there the Smithsonian would want!

100_0931.jpg
[/img]

A fine collection of original and contemporary powder horns.

100_0928.jpg
[/img]

An old original rifling machine. (Bet any money Olie could get it working again!)

100_0930.jpg
[/img]

One day an old lady came in with a box of stuff, gave it to the Log Cabin guys. Her husband (he passed on) had been collecting odds and ends and this was in the box. All these locks are original and functioning! In that collection were old original barrels (love to get my hands on that!)

100_0921.jpg
[/img]

Powder horns, flask's and powder tins are also featured.

100_0922.jpg
[/img]

Guns! They have guns on three of the four walls of the museum. From the Revolutionary war all the way to WW II!

Blahman: I wonder if you could take some pictures of some Reinhard. I need some help for the two sisters.
Olie

The red "x" ones. Is everything appearing on everyone else's screen or am I just going blind? :eek:

Here are some more pics......

100_0924.jpg
[/img]

100_0926.jpg
[/img]

100_0946.jpg
[/img]

Lots of historical guns.

100_0919.jpg
[/img]

Plenty of gear and supplies!

100_0918.jpg
[/img]

They even have one of my paintings.

Nice Pictures! :thumbsup: It's neat how there's a wheel lock (I think A wheel lock?) right under a M1 Carbine in the one picture.
:hmm:
Lehigh...

Nice pics! I see that you got a reflection of yourself in that one shot. You really need to get that long white hair cut, but at least you were smiling for the camera! :crackup:

You had me going there Porkchop! I'm lookin thru all the pictures and I'm trying to figure out what in tarnation are you thinkin about......then it hit me!

Thanks fer the chuckle! I enjoyed it!

gonna burn some powder at the log cabin range in the next week or so... got laid off today! now i have the time but no cash, figures it works that way. :curse:

Latest posts

Back