• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Record Buck...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nimrod said:
Ha Swampy I am all for Tradition it is just that it was a GREAT buck the gentleman got and it was shot with a muzzle loader period I know you are just joules :rotf: :rotf: it wasnt you that shot it :v

Nim

Oh ya that must be it, I must be jealous. For someone who's been a member for close to 6 years with 50 posts, you obviously don't know me.

Swampy said:
Nimrod said:
Ha Swampy I am all for Tradition it is just that it was a GREAT buck the gentleman got and it was shot with a muzzle loader period I know you are just joules :rotf: :rotf: it wasnt you that shot it :v

Nim

Oh ya that must be it, I must be jealous. For someone who's been a member for close to 6 years with 50 posts, you obviously don't know me.

I agree it should have been posted on the non muzzleloading forum.
This is a traditional site.

Back