• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzloading Store for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAlongrifle

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I know he has come up in discussion before, but Charlie Stone is selling the muzzleloading store he has outside of Philadelphia. He has the "For Sale" sign up and everything. Here is the kicker, though... The sale includes "the land and the store, but not the invetory". Without that, its not much of a store, now is it? But what else would we expect from Charlie? Anyway, besides the fact that he charges over double what everyone else does, it was nice to have a place close to home that has what one needs in a pinch (usually I mail order). I guess I'll be making more trips to Dixon's.

I know he has come up in discussion before, but Charlie Stone is selling the muzzleloading store he has outside of Philadelphia.

Does he have Schuetzen powder there?

If so, it's a Philly and Swiss... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Latest posts

Back