• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My fist ML deer.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyLongbeard

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Shot her at 50yds with a CVA Plainsman 50cal.Hope it won't be my last!
100_0205.jpg

100_0207.jpg

wat to go, nice looking deer. don't get any better than that! fresh liver tonight????

Yes sir!! Gonna be tenderloin for breakfast here soon! :front:

Thanks guys! I bow hunt with a recurve and am always looking for a challenge, I'm really getting to like this ML hunting!

Yeah, he's hooked for sure. Next, we'll be seeing his name in the Builder's Bench thread! This muzzleloading business is like a dang virus!
Well done young fellow! :thumbsup:

Kylongbeard, You're a goner! One look at that Builders board, and visions of custom rifles start to flash across the back of your eyeballs. Soon, you'll be ordering catalogs, then you'll be ordering books, finally, you'll be choosing a kit or the raw materials for a gun, and then it's over! You'll be asking questions on the Builders board and then you'll be adrift on that rarified air of custom flintlock rifle builders. It's pathetic, but welcome!!!!! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back