• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Muzzleloader (pictures)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are some of the finest rifles Pedersoli ever made. A fine gentleman named Cecil Brooks is supposed to have had a hand in the design of the rifle. I have the lock from one of these rifles and it is well made and finished. The guns I've handled were all drum and nipple percussion guns and didn't have a powder chamber on the breech plug. With the drum removed you would be looking in at the breech face. The name on the rifle is no doubt the name of a previous owner.

Very nice indeed.

So that's a smoothbore?

I wonder if you could contact the company and buy a separate rifled barrel for it, just to have? :hmm:

UK law mate. :( I don't have a firearm permit, only a shotgun permit, so I can't have rifled barrel.
Please don't get me started on our cack-a-mamee Gun laws!

Latest posts

Back