• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

MY NEW RIFLE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claytonky

32 Cal.
Reaction score
DSCI0444.jpg
DSCI0453.jpg
DSCI0452.jpg
DSCI0449.jpg
]
DSCI0442.jpg
DSCI0441.jpg
DSCI0438.jpg

Looks like you got a pretty nice rifle Tom. Give us a little more information about her and let us know how she shoots.

ITS AN INVESTARMS HAWKEN .58 CALIBER IN GREAT SHAPE. THE GUY I GOT IT FROM HAD NEVER SHOT IT JUST LEFT IT IN THE CASE SO THERE ARE NO BLEMISHES ON IT FROM MARCHING THROUGH THE WOODS. I PUT A LITTLE POLISH ON THE BRASS AND IT LOOKED EVEN BETTER. I JUST GOT IT SO DONT KNOW HOW IT SHOOTS YET BUT I PLAN TO FIND OUT SAT EVENING. :shocked2:

:thumbsup: Good luck with it,hope it's a shooter.Have a "BLAST" Make much smoke :) Griz

Is that an Interarms Spaghetti plains rifle? It looks exactly like mine!

There is no better starter gun in the world except for maybe a GPR. :grin:

I got one of those as well in .58!
I think I kinda like it a bit more than my CVA Mt rifle.
I'm running .562 hand cast and .020 patches with 65 gr 2F.

that load, will go thru 1 1/4 marine plywood, a 2x4, burrow under ground about 6 inches, travel 42 inch sub-terrainian and pop out, arc over a hill and go thru 24ga barn tin and bury itself in a pressure treat 2x12.
target was 50yds and barn was another 200yds beyond that.

Whumpability, ya, I'd say you own some serious momentum there!

I thought my eyes were goin thank God it was just your camera! :haha:
Very nice piece. :thumbsup:
Dusty :wink:

Latest posts

Back