• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new squirrel rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Tip Curtis rifle and the only way I can describe it, is perfection. The lock, trigger, barrel, all fit perfect. I ask him, how he got things to fit like that. He said, that he has the best equipment. I don't know what he meant, but I was thinking computer control, but he is old school, and I find that hard to imagine. He definitely knows how to put one together.

Oh yeah Dave, Nice Rifle.

Man that shines! :thumbsup: I love it, clean, simple and elegant at the same time. A thing of beauty for sure. Gonna have to get me one of those.

Ya wouldn't mind if I borrow her here in January for the PA flintlock season would you? Promise to take good care of her. She's a fine lookin lassy. I also appreciate the fine curves.

Beautiful rifle, but I think it's way too big for any squirrel to shoot it with any accuracy. :rotf:

You ain't seen a texas size tree rat have ya ! :grin:
imagesT7HYRTMM_zpsdc3605fe.jpg

She's a beauty for true. I know what you mean when you say she's slim, I've got a .36 flinter that Jud Brennan build for me two years ago with a 42" tapered Getz barrel. It's so light and slim that I named her "Slim Girl"

Tip has a way of parting a man from his cash. He does it by offering great value for your hard earned dollars. That is an incredible example of what a flintlock rifle should look like. Graceful lines present part sultry piece of sculpture, part deadly accurate tool.

PJC

Back