• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new underhammer target rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponstre

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my new underhammer target rifle , this is too my first buid.
Thanks a lot for all your advices, making it possible.
Regis from France

What caliber is the barrel? We don't see the high comb, and cheek piece on these guns very often, but it looks nice. Does it fit you? Can you give us the Length of Pull, the drop at comb, and the drop at heel? Did you use any Cast-Off in making the stock? If so, how much? And what is the pitch on that stock? It looks like it might make a good gun to shoot Prone. Is it?

That is very nice work. Did you make the receiver or use parts? Looks like you have a quality tang sight, I'll bet the rifle is a great shooter. Please let us know more particulars about building the rifle, parts, etc.

That is a neat, interesting, and cool looking rifle.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Very nice target rifle, indeed! I'm also curious as to where you can buy the gun kit, or did you fabricate the metal parts?

Latest posts

Back