• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Tip Curtis Tulle Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my Tip Curtis Tulle Kit. I purchased it from Tip In-The-White. These are the before pictures. Tomorrow I will post the after pictures.

Probably spent 20 hours on finishing the gun. All the fitting and stuff was done. I just needed to final sand, whisker, stain, apply oil, finish barrel, etc.

Here are the in the white photos.

I,also, saw no pictures. Please try to post again as I'm considering ordering a gun from Tip. Thanks

Will, dog gon it! He said it war in tha white! At's why ye kant see it..It looks jus like yar skreen!

Ta post pictures, you have to have them on one of the many web sites that will store your pictures for free (like Photobucket).

Grab and "copy" the URL of the picture at the site and "Paste" it into the window that opens when you select the "Image" button in the "Instant UBB Code" box when your making your post.

Here is another way. You don't even need the image page or box/window or nuthin. Put it in photobucket, go to the last line under the photo & left click to highlight that line, then right click on it & then click copy.

Come here, make a post & then after the post put a space, then right click on the page here & click Paste & it is on here.

Hit preview & it should show your photo.

Or at least that is how I do it.....

:results:

Tip does not have a website, but if you call him at 615-654-4445 or email him at [email protected] he will send you a price list. It's best to call him and let him know what you are interested in, as the price list is not comprehensive. For example, he lists one Jaeger in his catalogue, but he told me on the phone he has the patterns to do five different ones!

It was right around $900.

Wait until you see the finished pics! I am really happy with how it turned out.

I will post them tomorrow.

Greg

Latest posts

Back