• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

National Matchlock shooting match

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Thom

40 Cal.
Reaction score
John and I was thinking of putting a natioal matchlock match on in Friendship ,Indiana in 2005 or 2006. Is there enough shooters who would come to make this a reality? email what you think and if you may come. If we don't have a least 30 shooters we won't be able to do [email protected]

I talked to the Sykes Sutlering people to day and they will put together team from the New Sweden / New Netherlands, aera ( N.J.) and VIRGINIA will not be out done, I have some people in mind from my aera . If there is intrest let us know.There will be a regional shoot at the club range in Cllands VA in January. Its not so cold down in southside VA.comeand play .

John:

I talked to the Sykes Sutlering people to day and they will put together team from the New Sweden / New Netherlands, aera ( N.J.) and VIRGINIA will not be out done, I have some people in mind from my aera . If there is intrest let us know.There will be a regional shoot at the club range in Cllands VA in January. Its not so cold down in southside VA.comeand play .

Hiya! I am guessing that you are the fellow who is building the Matchlocks for Sykes Sutlering? I happen to own two of your arms. A .75 Matchlock Musket (Br

HEck ya I would come out to such a thing. Sounds like a ball besides I have never seen that many matchlocks all in one place before shooting ball. Let me know when you are planning such an event.

Nick Barber

I was hopeing you mite be a range officer , after all you kept 10,000 boy scouts safe and we are on a similar level or at least I will be soon .

John,
I would be happy to lend a hand in the range thing. I ended up doing the Shooting sports thing again this last summer. By the way how are things in VA?

Nick Barber

Back