• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need a site to sell a bp gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

murph

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Is there a good site out there to sell a black poweder rifle.Wish we still had the traders row on this site.Thanks,murf :hatsoff:

i second for gun broker, just got a bp gun from one of their auctions. i also agree, it would be cool to have some sort of buy,sell,trade setup on here. chopper

We used to, Chopper, but it went away. No word on whether it will be reinstated, but I'm guessing not. it's been offline for about 6 months now.

Track of the Wolf sells guns. You might want to check out there web site and call Drew.

Id like to know why the classifieds were removed from this board? I used to like to go there and see what was for sale. As stated, it's been like 6 months...what gives? Fear over tewworists ? Oh pleaaassseeee...... :shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back