• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need help identifying this old muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't shoot the messenger - the Swiss gentleman who took the trouble to answer speaks good English, but not precise English. Please cut him some slack.

I know what he means, and YOU know what he means - all as-issue identification has been removed from this rifle, why, we'll never know.
He said defrocked, you likened it to defarberization. So the misuse of the terms are on you not he.

I think I have one of these converted to breech loading using the Milbank Amsler system. It is in .41 Swiss, the same as the Vetterli.

Will I get crucified (again!) if I post photos..?

I think I have one of these converted to breech loading using the Milbank Amsler system. It is in .41 Swiss, the same as the Vetterli.

Will I get crucified (again!) if I post photos..?
On behalf of all us mods please don't. The que will be filled with reports of your deeds by sunrise.

Latest posts

Back