• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New .62cal Virginia Meets & Greets 10 Pointer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a great hunt. Thanks from my neighbor on the link to the field and stream site on times. I gave him the most active time as we were heading out to bow hunt our separate spots. We see each other most Saturday or Sunday mornings heading out to hunt. Anyway the time said 6:45 was the peak of activity and sure enough 6:55 Terry had deer on the ground. Myself I saw no deer but I saw a parade of about 25 or more turkeys nothing in bow range. I had never noticed but the tom stayed back sort of watching over the hens is this common?

Thanks...Matt Avance at TVM did a great job...and with a Flintlock that pretty its almost impossible to take a 'bad' photo :wink:

I've looked at that second pic many times,and never posted about it.

It has all the essence of what I look for in a great pic,right down to the light in the deers eye. Course the rifle don't hurt that pic none either! :thumbsup:

Ohhh Wee, that's a great looking flinter and a very nice deer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Dusty :wink:

Back