• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New around here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WilliamN93

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to this community, and pretty much new to the whole subject. I recently took an interest in the 18th Century (some 19th Century) history of America after one of my co workers told me how he did American Revolution reenactment when he was younger. Afterwards I was completely enamored, I watched a ton of YouTube videos and started scouring the internet for any topics I could find about the time period. Which sort of brought me here to this community. There's a lot for me to learn and this seems to be the right place to do it.

-WilliamN

Hello everyone! I'm new to this community, and pretty much new to the whole subject. I recently took an interest in the 18th Century (some 19th Century) history of America after one of my co workers told me how he did American Revolution reenactment when he was younger. Afterwards I was completely enamored, I watched a ton of YouTube videos and started scouring the internet for any topics I could find about the time period. Which sort of brought me here to this community. There's a lot for me to learn and this seems to be the right place to do it.

-WilliamN
There are a lot of good people here to help you. Then there are the other type here that you got to watch out for. The only one I can think of off hand is me!LOL!

Latest posts

Back