• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Flint swivel breech locks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m not real sure what I have here. All 3 parts are marked L&R and the 2 pan
Sections have no provision for a mainspring so I believe they are an L&R flint swivel breech kit ??? I did reach out to L&R about this but I have not heard back from them yet. Everything is in new condition. This is just the start of a swivel breech and will need work to make a functional gun. I will never get around to it so off it goes to someone that will.
$300.00 or best offer. Shipping is included in the price to the lower 48 states.
Regards
Stank

Attachments

• IMG_3884.jpeg
    IMG_3884.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3885.jpeg
    IMG_3885.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3886.jpeg
    IMG_3886.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Unfortunately not swivel breech parts, one right back action lock and 2 right plates with pan and frizzen.
Probably best to find the proper percussion hammer for the back action lock and sell as one item, just part out the rest.

Unfortunately not swivel breech parts, one right back action lock and 2 right plates with pan and frizzen.
Probably best to find the proper percussion hammer for the back action lock and sell as one item, just part out the rest.
Actually I’ve had a couple members here tell me they are for a swivel breech and they have made swivel guns with them.
I talked to L&R and they don’t sell (market) them as a set but they do make them and have spare parts if needed. If you look at the backside of the pan area there is no machining for a main spring so I knew they were not built as a lock and just cut off but were purpose built for something. I figured a swivel gun. The pan sections have PLENTY of stock to remove when fitting into your swivel assembly.

Back