• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new englander stock?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No,
The Rennegade Barrell is Octagonal in shape and the New Englander stock is made for the round barrell.

Even if you find a similar stock, say a White Mountain Carbine, the barrel is 1" on those Renegades, so they won't fit, either. Sorry.

I would really like to get a new englander for a 62 cal smooth bore and or 20 gauge shotgun. I have been looking for one with a shot out barrel that I could pick up for 100.00. are there any after marked barrel manufacturers that sell a barrel like this for a new englander? I see stocks and locks etc on E bay and barrels seperately but E bay is quite frankly overpriced. No longer a buyers market. I would rather scour the pawns shops for neglected firearms.

I'm with you, been looking for an old abused one myself with no luck so far. EBAY is now a sellers market and I think they will price themselves out of business in the future. Besides, I get real tired of looking at junk.
:shake:

SCATTERSHOT said:
Even if you find a similar stock, say a White Mountain Carbine, the barrel is 1" on those Renegades, so they won't fit, either. Sorry.
A .54 caliber White Mountain Carbine is 1" across the flats. A stock for a .54 WMC has a 1" barrel channel, as does the T/C Renegade.

Back