• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New...from WNY. Any others?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzborden

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site, and am looking to build my first kit. I live in Western New York (outside of Buffalo), and I was wondering if there were some others out there from the same area. I don't know anyone else who is serious about traditional blackpowder, let alone gunbuilding, and I'd love to learn/get some hands on advice from somebody willing to pass on some knowledge/inspiration. Any thoughts/suggestions/takers? Merry Christmas to everyone!

Welcome pilgrim to the MLF from aTexas shooter.Iam kinda in your shoes in that there is not a lot of interest in my area either. especially about gunbuilding. Lucky for us you can find out just about anything you need to know from the forum.lotr of luck &keep us posted.

judge t :thumbsup:

Welcome from Ohio gonz,

There certainly are W NY people out there and I'm sure you will find some of them on this site. Until then, just look around at all the forums here. There is a wealth of information, and some of it might answer your questions.

Good to have you. :thumbsup:

gonz,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us!
Visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes

Back