• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy from Vancouver WA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c.jacob.cottam

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. Have been shooting muzzleloaders for a while now. Worked at a camp and ran their mountain man area. Jobs have forced me to stop reenacting but hope that this will help me get back into it.

:v

Welcome. I shoot with a group in Yamhill Oregon (not too bad a drive from Vanc usa)and we been around about 30 years.
Have several members coming from as far as kelso and centrailia at times and a lot from pdx/gresham
We do some rondy's and such.
Feel free to join in or ask any ???s!

Welcome to the fire!

Brett

:hatsoff: Welcome to the forum. Lots of great guys here with lots of knowledge, so any questions, just ask away. Looking forward to reading your posts and photo's are always a plus.

Welcome. Good to see some close neighbors. I'm pretty new to smokepoles. Would enjoy visiting some of the events close to home.

Jacob,
Welcome to the MLF.There is something here
for most folks with your interest.Visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back