• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlbrant

32 Cal.
Reaction score
i just wanted to introduce myself! new to the forum and looking forward to sitting around the fire with all you buckskin buddies. i am particularly looking forward to gaining much knowledge from everyone. i am new to this fire and will be asking many questions to reap from your wealth of historical knowledge !! i just have posted my first questions on this forum under pistols. please look at the post to see if you can help! i am surrendering my lack of info. to al you reenactors who have mor experience than i. :bow: :bow: i am really excited about the things i will learn from you guys! :wink: :wink:

Welcome to the MLF Panther! Your going to find that there are lots of friendly knowlegable folks on the forum to help with any question you may have.

Welcome from Wisconsin! You know, we all started out in your shoes; some of us early enough that we didn't have a lot of knowledge and experience available to us. You will reap much knowledge from this amazing resource!

Panther- Welcome to the fire. I don't have much knowledge, but a lot of people on this site know a whole lot and are very generous with their time and advice.

Back