• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Here!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well pull up a stump & lets jaw awilst! :grin: We must tbe neighbors, probably only live 500 mile apart!! :shocked2: :hatsoff: Welcome aboard!

Davy

A big Texas howdy to ya! Welcome aboard. :hatsoff:

We sure got a lot of Texians here. I'm from El Paso, myself.

howdy pard! Where in Texas ya from? Far South Texas here. Welcome to the camp, set a spell and enjoy. :hatsoff:

Plink,

"Texians". I like the use of the name. I thought I was the only one not Politically Correct. It's a term that is almost lost.

Jay

Texian ... I like the sound of word .. where peoples can grow up strong & free! :thumbsup:

Davy

Well, Pards, I live in northeast Texas north of Longview, TX. Lived in the western part of the state for a lotta' years. Texien, or Texican it is all the same! Shoot Hawken guns most of the time. Pleezed' to meet you fellers!

Texien, or Texican it is all the same!

Not really. Texicans were Americans who had immigrated to Mexican Texas and became Mexican citizens. Many of them opposed war with Mexico until the situation became so bad they were forced to choose independence from the Centralist government of Santa Anna.
Texians were what they called themselves as they fought for and won independence and continued to call themselves during the period of the Republic.
Had ancestors in both categories.

BTW -- am really liking the sound of Texian in light of all the stuff going on nationally these days! :shocked2:

The Parson said:
Texien, or Texican it is all the same!

Not really. Texicans were Americans who had immigrated to Mexican Texas and became Mexican citizens. Many of them opposed war with Mexico until the situation became so bad they were forced to choose independence from the Centralist government of Santa Anna.
Texians were what they called themselves as they fought for and won independence and continued to call themselves during the period of the Republic.
Had ancestors in both categories.

BTW -- am really liking the sound of Texian in light of all the stuff going on nationally these days! :shocked2:

Itsa shame babies hafta growed up to be peoples! :hmm: :blah:

Davy

Jones,
Welcome to the MLF,always great to see
another Lone Star member.Visit and contribute
often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back