• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member in VA.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from Roanoke VA from this 69 yr old senior citizen. I have been muzzleloading since 1977. Various stages of my ML and reenacting career include fur trade, F&I, and rev war. Since I retired I have given up the reenactment circuit, and sold lots of clothing, gear, and guns, almost nothing left. I have always been an avid fisherman and deer hunter, those two passions keep me going. ML deer season is by far my favorite. Over the years I also shot in numerous competitions, both percussion and flintlock. I look forward to chatting with all you folks, take care.

Greetings from Roanoke VA from this 69 yr old senior citizen. I have been muzzleloading since 1977. Various stages of my ML and reenacting career include fur trade, F&I, and rev war. Since I retired I have given up the reenactment circuit, and sold lots of clothing, gear, and guns, almost nothing left. I have always been an avid fisherman and deer hunter, those two passions keep me going. ML deer season is by far my favorite. Over the years I also shot in numerous competitions, both percussion and flintlock. I look forward to chatting with all you folks, take care.
Welcome fellow Virginian and happy 4th of July!

Latest posts

Back