• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne/Al

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Name here is Wayne. Been Lurking around for a while so I guess I'll introduce myself. Im 60 years old. Been messing with front loaders for a few years .really enjoy muzleloading. My equipment includes a 12 ga Dbl,32 cal crockett,45 cal Ken.(flint),62 cal fowler(flint),and a 54 cal TC Renegade. I guess I enjoy the Shotgun and the 32 cal the most. Do more squirell hunting than anything else. Looking forward to sitting around the fire with everyone.
Wayne/Al

Wayne,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you
introduce yourself after lurking. Great folks here at
the MLF and a lot of information. You don't say but
what state or country are you responding from???
Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome aboard, Seargent Major! It's about time you made your way here. Now you need to work on gettin' my uncle in. I assume that you'll enlist in the Army of the East?

There's some good info comes from this sight. Seems like a good bunch of folks.

By the way, I'm going pig hunting in the morning.

Welcome Wayne, Nice to hear from ya. That is some long lurking. ::
Lehigh...

Wayne, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome!There are a few on this site past the 60 mark,myself included!Great wealth of information here.Looking forward to Your posts. :front:

Back