• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gowestrn

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello the Camp. I hope to join in and learn a whole lot from the group, as well as contribute a bit from time to time. I found reference to this web site in MUZZLELOADER magazine and came to take a look. And look good it does, so I joined up. Woody Catchum is my SASS name. I will work more on my profiles and stuff, soon.

Or sum hard coffee and tacks, depending on who's turn it is to cook. Welcome to the camp. Think you will find a great bunch here.

WoodyCatchum,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.
lots of information and friendly people here. hope you will join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active,

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Or sum hard coffee and tacks, depending on who's turn it is to cook. Welcome to the camp. Think you will find a great bunch here.

Or coffee and sumtacks. Or should that be coffee WITH sumtacks :haha:

cody

Usually after I introduce myself as Deputy Woody Catchum, I sometimes introduce my wife as Betty Won't. She doesn't like that name even though it gets a laugh. She prefers Irish Rose, her (expired) SASS alias, or Irish Eyes her CB handle.

Latest posts

Back