• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captb54

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm a new member,and want to say hello and tell you I am interested in the French and Indian War, especially in the Province of Pennsylvania. Any info on old Lancaster County, Harris' Ferry and Paxtang would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Dennis. After looking at your bio, I would be interested in seeing some of your artistic creations....please.

Captain B. said:
Any info on old Lancaster County, Harris' Ferry and Paxtang would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. IMHO, any history of that area would cover so much time and bandwith to share, that I suggest a trip to the local library.

Dennis,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
on board. I like the 'mazo kid' think you could provide a lot of information to us. Hope you
will do so. Visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy and Welcome fellow PA'er. :hatsoff:
For F&I war information you might try county historical societies and maybe try Cornwall Iron Furnace might have some information.

Back