• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on how this here contraption shoots I may just have to hold on to it for the rest of the match... :haha:

Yep you wanted me to sight it in, make sure its hitting paper and all that ... I remember those things, but thats fine I can leave that up to you... :grin: :thumbsup:

well I guess I need to make a ramrod for my .32... I know where it hits at 50yds :grin:

Let me get this right.I put a piece of plain printer paper at 50 yds and shoot it free hand closest to center?
Does it matter flint or perc?RB or Maxi?

I'm just guessing here

right... and nope...and nope :thumbsup:

I will throw in and do some shooting with y'all. Put me down, rifle, 50 yards.

Jon :grin:

jethro224 said:
Here's the roster so far;

jethro224
RICKYD
grey whiskers
sundog
RC
skunkskinner
undertaker
mykeal
CZMark
Roy
grzrob
Recon
Bakeoven Bill
BullRunBear
Pete D.
Bill S.
djnye
wirehairman
Greenmtnboy.
Bald Mtn Man
Dan-L
Buripity
Gemoke

Jim/OH
bucktales
sharps54
and OregonDoc

410-er,
You got it right. Blank paper at 50 yards for long guns or 25 yards for handguns. Free hand. Closest to center.
One shot.
Choose your traditional style weapon and projectile.
Are ya in?

50 yds blank paper 8 1/2 x 11 and need to take the shot before 30th of April 12 midnight, correct? We verify the shot, send pic by PT to you?
Ifin I got all that right I am in!

OK, yer in too. :thumbsup:

You don't have to send me a pic. Just the measurement. We'll take your word on it. :grin:

Swamp Rat said:
Noooo you got me confused with RC....he needs all the help he can get. :rotf:
:hmm: gee...I'm real sure I didn't miss this year :hmm: but heard rumors of some "shots gone astray" down R.I. way...... :hmm: (an I know I didn't miss! ain't nothin to shoot at!) :haha:

jethro224 said:
Last contest, we got hot round girls. :thumbsup:

This contest we get a Swamp Rat cheerleader???

Well, OK. But yer gonna look funny in a tight sweater and mini-skirt... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:shocked2: ..............things that make ya go brrrrrrrrrrrrr! :slap:

O-K, count me in too! Not sure of which revolver I'll pick--might be the mighty Walker with the rifle charge!

Now I just have to find me some of that German office paper :haha:

Dave

RC said:
Swamp Rat said:
Noooo you got me confused with RC....he needs all the help he can get. :rotf:
:hmm: gee...I'm real sure I didn't miss this year :hmm: but heard rumors of some "shots gone astray" down R.I. way...... :hmm: (an I know I didn't miss! ain't nothin to shoot at!) :haha:

Not with a muzzle loader!

a miss is a miss!!! ml bow slingshot! don't matter! :blah: and tom was watchin... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back