• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soggy said:
..I would suggest you stay away from staples just in case you have to use the paper for it's intended use...

Oooh, yeah. Hadn't thought about that. Ouch. Well, sewing them togther with a needle and thread will give me something to do while I'm waiting for that 'other use'.

:hmm: .................well after considerable consideration, I've decided to enter this frackus; so if you got room for a poor ole Canadian who's eyesight is failing, and his hands is awful shaky, I'll try and drag my old bones to the range and punch a hole in some paper; that is if I can remember how to load the durn thing. It's been a while .............. :wink: :wink:

okay guys we'll have to shoot him jus outa pity...jus ain't right to let him suffer like that!...(or us! :haha: )

RC said:
okay guys we'll have to shoot him jus outa pity...jus ain't right to let him suffer like that!...(or us! :haha: )
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

OK! We have our first Canadian target... er entry. :grin:

Was it the pic of our sexy cheerleader that convinced ya to sign up? :haha:

jethro224 said:
Was it the pic of our sexy cheerleader that convinced ya to sign up? :haha:
:grin: Not really;............but I do recall having seen that picture somewhere before.... :wink: :wink:
:redface: I guess I forgot to state what I'd be shooting............50 cal. longrifle

A tip to you U.S shooters!
I heared that ol' skuse bout' not seein and shakin and such from ol Sogg.I'm here to tell ya.....Watch him!He's a sneeky one! :hmm: :grin:

soggy said:
:redface: I guess I forgot to state what I'd be shooting............50 cal. longrifle

I don't think that too much matters, but here it goes... My first target will be with a .58... and my next will possibly be with a .54 if not then a .50 I think... then (if I am still around) that pesky .54 or a .69 smoothie... :hmm: then a .62 smoothie and then... I think a .36 :yakyak: :yakyak: :haha: :youcrazy:

wait a second... I could have got ahead of myself :haha: . Is this a once a month shoot or a twice a month deal?

:hmm: :hmm: Hey what are you running there Roy........."Gun of the Month Club"? :grin: :grin:

manure... but I have a couple of them ... I guess I could finish up that .40 :hmm:

soggy said:
:hmm: :hmm: Hey what are you running there Roy........."Gun of the Month Club"? :grin: :grin:
Something like that.. This will give me a reason to shoot them :haha:

Ok, if .58's are ok, I'm using this:
tn_pvc_carriage01.jpg

cool :thumbsup: :grin: I just wanna see you shoot it offhand... :grin: If I was man enough to hold up the wall gun I'd use it :haha:

IMG_2766.jpg

How's about .75 cal.?.............but like Roy pointed out ; ...........kinda hard to hold this one to my shoulder :wink:
sideprofilecannon.jpg

Ok I've been readin' all the :bull: and sounds like we got som big talkers on this here forum, so I guess you better sign me up, ONE SHOT, ONE KILL do I have that right.
sounds like this could be fun!!

Oh I'll be using my .54 mountain rifle for the first round then maybe my newly converted .50 Tennesee flint long rifle, after that I guess we'll have to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back