• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NEW T/C Hawkens!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the video, says it came out 8 days ago. The impression I got, just my weird mind, is that this might have been put out to test the waters of interest in the platform. When I saw it a few minutes ago there were 297 comments, most of which were almost begging T/C to bring them back, along with the Renegade and other sidelocks they used to make. I have one that was made in the 90s, a kit gun I bought off gunbroker probably 10-15 years ago now I guess. It shoots well but not as good as the new one I bought back in the early 90s. I would be in for one if they came out again, my wife just said, BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE!, and I replied, but not one of those!

Back