• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new tent

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir henry

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a new tent from red hawk trading is everyone happy with them? jest do not want to be disapointed!

I have seen several of the tent manufacturing companies products. These are the best I have seen....TentSmiths, SringValley, RK, Don Strintz, and TentMasters. You want to have good re-enforced seams and a good backing by the maker.

Howdy,
I think Tentsmith's is a real good tentmaker and they stand behind what they sell. I have 2 of their tents, 1 wall tent with fly, and 1 marquee and will not be camping in anything else for my money.
Spring Valley and RK have been around a long time also and a lot of people use their products and are happy with them. Panther Primitives sell good tents also.

Sir Henry,

I have a good friend of mine who is a dealer of those tents. I personally haven't spent the night in one. But we all spent one hellva night in our tents with 60+ mile an hour winds ripping through our camp. Three of those tents were of Red hawk they held up just fine. As far as mildew goes they haven't so far. Hes's hooked on them.

Smokeydays

I have one of Redhawk's 10x10 diamonds and I am very pleased with their product. In fact I have recommended it to my friends wanting diamond tents! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i haven't seen there tents, but about everyone i know from up north here has an RK. They really back up the probuct, the prices are great and the are very durable. i suggest before you take that final leap into your purchace, that you at least look at [url] rklodges.com[/url] it is really worth it to shop around. :imo:

Last edited by a moderator:
sir henry,
you know which way my stick floats on this issue. go with the spring valley and then you don't have to wonder what them redhawk ones are like.......hehehe
pieman

Don't know anything about redhawk, but everyone around here uses Panther Primitives tents. we have been very happy with ours. :thumbsup:

I am picking up my new Spring Valley tent and fly this coming Monday. Super nice folks to work with, have only heard good about them and I know many things are standard with their product. Good luck which ever way you choose to go.

Latest posts

Back