• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Tick Borne Illness Discovered

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a relative in Reno Nevada,that contracted somrthing similar in the Lake Tahoe ,area was hospitalized several wks almost died had to have rehab to learn to walk and talk all over again .

Skychief said:
Would have been nice if they would have included some symptoms.

I thought the same thing. They said it "moves fast" as the guy's major organs shut down and he was only in the hospital 10 days. Well, if he's like most the old farmers I know, he was probably half dead before he went to the hospital!

I thought we already had plenty of diseases and now they invent another one! :hmm: Cool name, though. :v:

Latest posts

Back