• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to everything

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeronat

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Good to meet everyone I look forward to reading all the information. I am completely new to this sport. I am in pennsylvania and hope to whitetail hunt this year if I get good enough.

aeronat,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.
anyone is good enough to hunt it's the harvesting of the game that becomes a problem :imo: :m2c:
read as much here as you have time for and your chances get better of being a hunter to a harvester!!!
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :RO: :thumbsup:

aeronat..Good to have ya. Pull up a seat, lots of good information here. Being "new to the sport" just ain't no big deal.
When it comes to muzzleloading, these folks are the answer people.
Russ

Welcome aeronat...

rocket.jpg

Back