• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick3855

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello.
I am new to this forum. I live in Northwest Montana and was introduced to this forum by another new member "Rusty" who although I have never met him face to face has become a good friend. I am a flintlock shooter and My primary period of interest is the very early western fur trade from about 1806 to 1812 before news of the war had reached the west. I am also interested in the old west cowboy era and WWII history as well. I enjoy period trekking and hunting with flintlocks and the occasional Vous. This looks like a great forum!
Maverick

Maverick
Let be one of the first to say welcome aboard!
There something here for everyone, so jump in and keep
active.
I am snake-eyes

I live in Northwest Montana

Welcome Maverick, so are you closer to the Bitterroot Mountains or Glacier National Park?

Both are wonderful places...

Envy, envy... I'm just here in plain ol' Ohio...

Glad you are with us...

maverick3855: Howdy & Welcome To The Camp ! !
You'll find all kinds of information here.
Kick back and enjoy. Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

I live about 10 miles from the BC border and about 15 miles from the Idaho border in the percell mountains in the Yaak valley. We are pretty close to the cabinet range as well. I am basically in the extreme northwest corner. Beautiful country. There is a photo of the view from My front deck on My website on My personal info page. Glacier is a couple hundred miles to the east of Me.
maverick

Welcome Maverick3855.
Drag up a log and have a sit. You're going to find this place well worth the visit. These old boys have a lot of knowledge stored up, and they ain't stingy with it. Not like some sites, where they wait for ya to ask something, and then take cheap shots at ya.
Good to have ya here.
Respectfully, Russ

Maverick
After checking your web site, i'm not only impressed but in ah. you will truely love this forum.
I am snake-eyes

Back