• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumbeaux

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm new to this site. Found it while looking for a barrel. Have a T/C White Mountain Carbine. My area of the state will have a muzzleloader season (the first time) for whitetails this year. If health allows I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks for letting me join.

jumbeaux

Rick,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.Lots of friendly and knowledgeable
folks here.Hope you will visit and contribute
often.
I am snake-eyes :hats off:

Hi Rick, glad you looked us up. You will enjoy your hunt using a traditional Ml rifle!

Good luck with them whitetails! :thumbsup:

Careful tho, blackpowder is addicting. Next thing ya know you'll be carryin' a muzzleloader during the regular firearm season. :wink:

Welcome to the forum. :hatsoff:

welcome,heed what jethro said, he is right you will grab your muzzleloader every time you leave the house, and you will find a need for more than one :grin: good luck and make good smoke
lonehunter :v

Back