• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Night and Day Difference!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing, when I got my ventliner for my Lyman, it was NOT slotted, but had the recessed allen wrench type connection. Maybe they recently changed? I was expecting it to be slotted but it wasn't.

Jeff

Speaking of Allen wrenches, I all too often find them soft as a nail, easily rounded, especially those supplied with some "parts kit". Any known real quality Allen Wrench suppliers? TIA. baxter

Roguedog said:
Funny thing, when I got my ventliner for my Lyman, it was NOT slotted, but had the recessed allen wrench type connection. Maybe they recently changed? I was expecting it to be slotted but it wasn't.

Jeff

Looks like it worked out to your advantage, since the allen socket, IMO is key to making that liner work as well as it does.

Their website still shows the Lyman as available as slotted, hence my previous comments.

Back