• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No deer yesterday...BUT...nature never disappoints

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
This Lone Tom came scratching along and the bright sunlight really made him look good.
Wish I'd had a better quality camera & zoom lens with me but this at least catches the moment.
Look at the size and thickness of that beard...maybe a 3-5 year old, 22-25lb bird.

Nice picture Bill, ya know, they taste pretty good too! Wild turkey for xmas don't get no better.

Rat Trapper said:
Nice picture Bill, ya know, they taste pretty good too! Wild turkey for xmas don't get no better.
Ours is a spring season here...sure would like to see him at 25yds again in April/May

roundball said:
Ours is a spring season here...sure would like to see him at 25yds again in April/May
Sit tight...by then the bucks will be standing around in gaggles and snorting to warn the turkeys...and it started with that squirrel I POed! :wink: :haha:

Little Point & Shoot camera doesn't do it justice...magnificent iridescent colors as he moved along in the bright sunlight

Nice shot roundball...Makes all the early rises worth it!....
That Tom will keep you in the game come spring...
At times these birds can be ghosts.

Back