• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2 Band Whitworth Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you suggest to those of us in the states, why Blackley is so unreliable filling orders? ..... ...
Parker Hale Whitworth rifle ..... ... selected for me by Bucky Malson who was a member of the US International Muzzleloader Team
Sorry, no idea about Blackley's order processing. That's something you'd have to take up with them; I have no affiliation with them, but was aware that they advertise Whitworth parts.

Thanks for the P-H info. I met Bucky a couple of times at international shoots. He was Sec. Gen. of the MLAIC for a while.

David

Latest posts

Back