• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NO MORE .50'S

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you are right. That archaic .52 caliber rimfire is sure to be a threat to our National Security.

Zonie,
I'm inclined to agree with you on this.
I believe gun control, politics and relegion are
a :nono: on any forum at the MLF.
snake-eyes :hmm:

Sorry if I fell into that catagory, Didn't consider that in my haste to alert the forum.... :redface:

Please pardon.... :grin:

Legion

Not that my opinion counts for much, but I believe my previous post illustrates why topics of this sort ought not be raised in our friendly group. It starts with one person honestly wanting to pass on information, as I think was Legion's intent, without trying to start a shouting match. At some point, someone else says something that, also, isn't necessarily intended to stir things up -- but they get stirred anyhow. I agree wholeheartedly with Claude and the moderators on this and won't weave myself into any other threads of this sort.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back