• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I only recently got into black powder guns starting with a couple of .50 cal pistols and one of those 12 gauge pistols I then did a kit rifle for fun shooting and am now working on a kit pistol. I don't plan on hunting as I am getting older with rheumatoid arthritis and if I get cold I hurt. However I love to shoot.
I looked into this forum when I started looking at a flintlock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

Remember: you don't stop hunting when you get old. You get old when you stop hunting.

Mine is osteoarthritus. I still hunt, but my boundries and distances have shrunk.

Welcome from Valdosta Georgia. I just finished a a .50 cal flintlock Woods Runner rifle from Kibler. I can highly recommend them. Bill
0.50kentuckyflintlockrifle1.jpg

Latest posts

Back