• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No Vt, deer but still trying

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makeumsmoke said:
Swampy said:
makeumsmoke said:
"easy there,
Orange is not required in VT and from sombody who grew up wearing Johnson Woolin mill green jackets I never felt it nessary in my state.
Maby VT'ers just naturally check their targets before shooting.
Most of us in grew up in a hunting famley steeped in tradition and gun safty."

I'm willing to bet you don't use seat belts either!

Why wear a seat belt when theres airbags! Duh! :wink:

Swampy Glad to hear your feeling better!... You Must have been between 2 nurses again!

:haha: *No Comment*

Oh yeah, you can bet I believe you, because it's the unfortunate truth. It's always embarassing meeting someone and telling them I'm from Massachusetts. Between the Kennedy ribbings and the slob hunter stories I feel like I'm on trial. My defense? I always point out that I'm from WESTERN Massachusetts, in the city of our first National Armory and the birthplace of Smith & Wesson. Of course the boys from Boston got a lot of history to be proud of, but I don't mention that!

makeumsmoke said:
"easy there,
Orange is not required in VT and from sombody who grew up wearing Johnson Woolin mill green jackets I never felt it nessary in my state.

whats a seat belt?

Greenmtnboy said:
makeumsmoke said:
"easy there,

whats a seat belt?

A seat belt is when you say "Hold on!" and put your right arm across your daughter and Wife, holding them back against the seat. :haha: :thumbsup:

Swampy said:
Greenmtnboy said:
makeumsmoke said:
"easy there,

whats a seat belt?

A seat belt is when you say "Hold on!" and put your right arm across your daughter and Wife, holding them back against the seat. :haha: :thumbsup:

That is a fact!
My gramp did that to me right before we hit a white tail on a old icy loggin road.

Back