• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Numrich swivel barrel question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just got a 45 cal Numrich swivel barrel rifle......hammer spring is REAL weak ,but, works........can't find this gun listed anywhere not even the Numrich catalog......like to find a source of parts.....if any one could tell me where to find parts for this gun ,it would be appreciated.

I am assuming you have a Hopkins and Allen swivel breech with numrich arms barrels. I bought one of those at Dixie Gun Works in 1973. In fact I shot it today at a deer. ( missed both shots). Does it have the lock that uses the bottom part of the main spring for a sear spring?. :idunno: If so someone has worked on the spring. The problem with that lock is that it has a very heavy pull. which makes accuracy a problem since you tend to pull so hard on the trigger you end up pulling your shots low. You might contact Dixie for parts since they sold them! :idunno:

I think your'e right,it is a Hopkins and Allen....I just found it in the Numrich catalog under H&A listed as as an over/under gun....looks like a lot of parts are available.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back