• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NW Alabama Meet n Greet Fall 2024

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those coming tomorrow for the 1st time...

If you haven't been here before, it's the old farm house directly across from the new duplexes.
Pull around the back of the house into the field and pull straight across to the parking area to the left.

I will have a cooler with some cold waters in it. No alcohol will be served or available while shooting is going on!

Come as early and stay as late as you want. But the range will only be available from 9am - 6pm.

There are target stands at 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards. Plus a pistol target that can be moved around. I will have some stuff to shoot at, but feel free to bring your own targets if you wish.

I will have a cooking fire going at the saloon if you want to bring something to throw on the grill for your lunch.

There is an outhouse available next to the shooting bench. NO ONE is permitted inside the house. (Family members are the exception)

The main purpose is to just meet and get to know each other, and learn from each other. There are some great folks that bring a LOT of knowledge to the get together. Just come, have fun, and make some new friends!

Back