• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ok guys, it ain't big but it's meat...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great going! I think I am going to try deer hunting this year with my 20ga. fusil. It will be the firt time I've deer hunted in about 10 years and I'd be proud to get a buck like that. :front:

No, CWD is just a concern here at the moment, as it seems to be creeping east. And as Prudence Island has like 70 deer per square mile, its probably a good place for the Biologist to test and keep an eye on.

Nice and tender. He'll cook up just fine. He'll make great jerky too. Great job Swamp Rat!

Cat9

It's still raining here lol. Just called the Island as today is the last day of the hunt, 9 hunters had bought tags, 2 tags each for a possible 18 deer. As of this morning only 5 deer had been taken, thats bad...Glad I got it done the first day.

Back