• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One can always rely on a trusty flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great outing Brits!.. :thumbsup:

You lucky Grandpa!Congratulations!

Aren't you glad your grand daughter took on your wife's looks? I am !LOL!:rotf:

I seen you with that mask on!..... :shocked2:

Spoil her rotten and send her home... :v

Britsmoothy said:
Being a grandpa! Demands from granddaughter and grandma severely restrict hitting the woods.

Thankfully one can always rely on a trusty flintlock to get game in when time is short! :applause:

By the way, this gun was used last weekend and cleaned not, just kept dry. Shooting with olive oil keeps it all good :thumbsup:

B.
Wow ! A week and no rust. It must be the environment, here it would be rusting for sure. I had fizzle in the pan on a hunt a few weeks back when I returned home I cleaned the lock and touch hole area and put the gun in its sleeve. It was another week before I checked the gun ...thinking it was sufficiently cleaned. To my surprise it had started too rust . I'm sure if I had returned the gun to the safe it may have been OK . But not in an open air environment down South where I live. Brits, Congrats on another successful hunt and Thanks for posting.. Beautiful Granddaughter :thumbsup:

Back