• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One more from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricks

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi my name is Rick . I live near Akron and have been playing with black powder guns for about 3mo. now. I like the chalenge of building them . (this is alot of fun)I realy like flintlock pistols ,so if anyone can give Info on parts and furnature it would be greatly apreatiated.
Looking forward to meeting people in the hobbie and shareing info.

Rick

Greetings Rick,

Welcome to the forum. You will get the info you need here. Just go to the Pistol section and ask away. I enjoy pistols too (shoot them at Friendship twice a year plus some local shoots). Also shoot a lot of rifle locally. There are some clubs up your way, so get aquainted and enjoy. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

welcome aboard rick. always glad to have another recruit for the army of ohio! stick around and you will learn a lot. i know i have. WK1

underhammers forever!

Welcome Rick, there are a bunch of suppliers for parts. Just look up some of the vendors posted here.

ricks,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have another
Buckeye with us. If you need help finding a B/P
Club up your way,that Jim/Oh guy would be the man to help you out.He has B/P in his veins.:wink:
Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Rick welcome. I am a newbie too from Jefferson Co. If you find a good ML club near us let me know!
Joe

Welcome to the board Rick, I'd start by making a trip to Lodi to the log cabin shop for your pistol stuff. Should be well under an hour drive. If you want a smoothbore check out muzzleloaders builder's supply on the internet.

:surrender: :surrender: WARNING WARNING IF YOU GO TO THR LOG CABIN YOU WILL SPEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY ! :surrender: And max out your credit cards as well. I stoped in once five years ago for a replacement nipple and spent over one thousand dollars!

rick, listen to ramrod! Log Cabin is freewheelin' with their prices! :cursing:
Check out some guy on here goes by Roy (Stroh) He claims to know a little about pistols! Welcome to the forum! I'm down in Loudonville BTW or close to it!
DSC0369.jpg
[/img]

Back