• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Open invitation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albert

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am inviting anybody on the "Muzzleloading Forum" to stop by for fried rabbit,potatoes,and gravy,and whatever else I can fix, camp feed on Friday evening at the "Boone's Lick Rendezvous" Hope to meet some of you.

I'm about fifteen hundred miles away, and I have to be at work at 6:30 Saturday morning, but if I can save up enough money in the next fourteen hours to hire a private jet to get me there and back, I'll sure be there, and thank you for the invitation. Le'us see, if I can save about $400 per month, that would be about $100 per week, and just going on the basis of a 40 hour week that would be two dollars and fifty cents per hour. I'm old enough to remember getting a full time job that paid less than that. :haha: :haha:

Thanks for the invite sounds like fun and I like rabbit,however the distance make it impractical. Good luck with your supper iam sure it will be good. Rocky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back