• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oregon, FHBPB "Flying M" Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwhoffman

62 Cal.
Reaction score
A tad late on the notice....
Yamhill Oregon, May 25 thru the 28th, you name the trail, they have it, stake shoot, long gong,couples shoot, squirrel shoot, peewee, archery, trapper's folly, derringer trail, shotgun ect.
lots of vendors, food, parking.

if you cant google fhbpb for a map, PT me and I can direct you.
This is a great rondy, they havea great blanket and lots to do.
Sorry for the short notice.

Brett

I havent gone in year. But when I did it was the finest fur frestival anywhere in them thar hills.

Headed to Paul Bunyans, maybe next year

I'll be there for a day trip or two. Just planning on doing the rifle and pistol trails. Still too dangerous with a hawk or knife to try those yet.

This is a nice eventm pretty liberal so you don't have to worry about the PC police that some seem concerned with, a good bunch of people who put the shoot on and usually a good vendor turn out, a nice river runs thru it with primitive and modern camping, I have not been for a couple of years, I hope to make it tis year and maybe put a few names on some faces from the forums, if you can find carlto or Yamhill Oregon there are signs leading out from there, but a map is better hope some from here can make it this year.

Thanks for putting that up Bill.
The club hasnt updated the dates for a while, but we cleared out the trails and created some new ones, so the events should be terrific!
Have a new bridge, big enough for a truck, going into the primitive camp area, the squirrel trail (.40 and under) is verychallengingaswell as the other trails.

TG, hope to see you out there and meet up! have met several on here at flying M!

Damn, and I was so looking forward to slip sliding my way across that slick spot/stream bed into the primitive area.

Back