• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oregon? who are all you guys!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd move to a place next to our dear old friend Alma in a New York minute, if I could.

This is the view off the deck -

1720809049722.png

Breakfast with my two lovely ladies - one is Mrs tac and the other is dear friend Alma....
1720809386200.png

Sunrise -
1720809243985.png

..Mrs tac and me taken by dear pal Dick at Battle Rock Beach..
1720809525057.png

I'd move to a place next to our dear old friend Alma in a New York minute, if I could.

This is the view off the deck -

View attachment 333525
Breakfast with my two lovely ladies - one is Mrs tac and the other is dear friend Alma....
View attachment 333534
Sunrise -
View attachment 333531
..Mrs tac and me taken by dear pal Dick at Battle Rock Beach..
View attachment 333535
It doesn't take much to make me homesick. And your photos are doing a splendid job of it.

It doesn't take much to make me homesick. And your photos are doing a splendid job of it.

I have around ten thousand pictures of Oregon - top to bottom and left to right. Mrs tac and I never tire of being there. Our dear friend Bill in Oregon - on these very pages, knows what I'm talking about.

Back