• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Original M1808 Stillman Musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTT - Final Price Drop. $1955 shipped or best offer - OR Trades for Original pieces only please.

BTT. Really would like to move this. Trade offers welcomed
Still available? Everything original, just been cleaned up, correct? Would you take $1650? Ethan Stillman is my husbands relative and I've been trying to find one of these for awhile with not much luck, so I found this forum in my searching. Not really sure how these sites work so excuse the ignorance. I don't see how to private message on here, but I can provide my number if need be, or FB Messenger. Respectfully thanks!

Last edited:
Still available? Everything original, just been cleaned up, correct? Would you take $1650? Ethan Stillman is my husbands relative and I've been trying to find one of these for awhile with not much luck, so I found this forum in my searching. Not really sure how these sites work so excuse the ignorance. I don't see how to private message on here, but I can provide my number if need be, or FB Messenger. Respectfully thanks!
Hover over the seller's name and click start conversation to send a private message.

Hover over the seller's name and click start conversation to send a private message.
Thank you! I just tried that, it doesn't give me that option, maybe because I'm on my phone, or because I only did the free membership, idk.

Hello and thanks for the interest. Please post or provide your cell or email and we can chat. I’ll reach out to you once you provide that.

Thanks.

Hello and thanks for the interest. Please post or provide your cell or email and we can chat. I’ll reach out to you once you provide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back