• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PA hunters ready to rock and roll?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JelloStorm

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Monday is fast approaching and I can't wait to take my new Lyman Deerstalker out. I didn't see any buck or doe in rifle season, so I should be good to blast one of each come Muzzleloader right? I have one doe tag to use.

Your Flintlock Stamp is good for either a buck (if you didn't get one in centerfire season) or a doe. Good luck! :thumbsup:

I'll be in the woods as much as possible with my Deerstalker. 4C for the first week, 3C for the last week.
Shoot safely.

Will be at our camp in the mountains of Clinton Co. (2G) all week.......there will be 13 of us in camp and we'll be hard at it from dark to dark every day. That's the most guys we've had in 15 years and some good guns in the group so I expect some success.
We've seen some really nice bucks in our area that we can't wait to get after!

Will have the .54 Lancaster and .62 E.Virginia in action! :thumbsup:

Will be hopping on the jet December 31st to hunt the last two weeks of the season. I moved out of the state about 5 years ago, but always make it back for PAs flintlock season, my favorite hunting, even considering the awesome hunting here in Alaska.

My favorite sound in this world is the boom of a flintlock going off in the woods of PA in late December or January. Especially if it's my flintlock making the boom !

Matt PA said:
Will be at our camp in the mountains of Clinton Co. (2G) all week.......there will be 13 of us in camp and we'll be hard at it from dark to dark every day. That's the most guys we've had in 15 years and some good guns in the group so I expect some success.
We've seen some really nice bucks in our area that we can't wait to get after!

Will have the .54 Lancaster and .62 E.Virginia in action! :thumbsup:
Damn...I envy you! An all-BP camp...how sweet is that? :v

Latest posts

Back