• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PA kickoff

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I didn't think I was gonna get a day in with the rain on the windshield but it held off and I did. Too many drives going on with the sluggers. All the deer are holed up. Didn't see a thing. Just a day in the woods which is OK too. Hope to get one converted before the season cries uncle. Will see. Good luck to all!

Was out sat. morning and this morning nothing moving may try hunting the evenings.

tough around here, not seeing anything. but, it looks like we may have some snow for the weekend.

A buddy clicked on a booner buck on Saturday 2 times at 40 then 60 yards. Took a shot at a stump on the third shot after the deer had run off and it fired. Keep em dry and sharp flint fellas.

looks like maybe, maybe we might have a little snow tomorrow morning and more coming during the day. i sure hope so, it would help alot.

I have Friday and Saturday due to the New Year holiday to hunt and hoping for some snow. Looks like 10-15 mph winds with maybe an inch of snow. Saturday is low 20's with same winds with gusts to 25. Hasn't been the best weather this year. Keep an eye on range and wind drift on those round ball shots.

Good luck to all. I have not seen or even heard of many deer being taken locally and HuntPA website only shows 1 doe.

Back