• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patterson Reproduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a new uberti patterson? I hear rumor that uberti isn't making the patterson anymore, but that Peitta is still making the gun. I have looked all over the web and have not been able to find a patterson.

We all make mistakes in spellin-- especiallie me. I own a Patterson or does it own me?? It was my wish for gun. One day I came upon it for a steal $264.00 new including shipping. It's was sold by Navy Arms Co. but manufactured by Pietta. I found my on line at Buffalo Bills out of Orlando. It was my wish for gun. To find it other than at Dixies you just have to keep your eyes out. Good Luck in finding one.

be carefull..Years ago I got two from I think
Navy Arms...they were bad. Square corners on the
butt and square corners all over..Barrels were on
crooked..Later I got a Uberty w/loading lever and
it was very correct and worked perfectly..

It has been a nice piece. I have had many compliments. Have owned it for 3 years and no problem other than snapping the laoding lever tool. Bought 2 more for spares. and now use a loading block instead.

Back